Fisher Island’s Bayside (or Bayside Village) is found on the southwestern side of the private island and consists of a collection of buildings ranging between three to six stories, all near the island’s beach club. The Fisher Island condos for sale have at least 1,847 square feet.
In addition to its bay and beach club vistas, Bayside residents enjoy other amenities like a private swimming pool, assigned parking spaces for each residence and nearness to the island’s municipal town center. The residences also boast two, three or four bedrooms and have a host of modern features like granite kitchen countertops, wood and marble flooring, stainless steel appliances and plenty of living area that can be used as office space or perhaps a guest quarters. Pets up to thirty pounds are also allowed.
Fisher Island is packed with activities from golfing and tennis to water activities and shopping. Shop at the market, dine at the restaurants, spend some time sunbathing near the water, it can all be done without having to leave the island itself. Should you decide to explore beyond the island, Miami Beach and Downtown Miami are both just a ferry ride away.
- The Fisher Island Hotel & Resort
- The Spa Internazionale
- The Marina & Yachting Center
- Tennis Center with eighteen lighted Har-Tru clay, grass and hard courts.
- Nine-hole championship golf course
- Eight exquisite fine dining and casual restaurants
- Gourmet market
- Pristine beaches over a mile and a half long
- The Fisher Island Day School
- An on-island fire & emergency station and post office
- Car ferry, seaplane, yacht and helicopter access 24 hours a day.
- Two and three bedroom options or penthouses
- Vaulted penthouse ceilings
- Fully equipped kitchens featuring stainless steel appliances
- Washer and dryer
- Walk-in closets
- Wood cabinetry with designer fixtures
- New kitchens and tubs
- Natural wood and marble flooring and finishes
- Granite countertops
- Multi-use living area