Fisher Island’s Seaside Villas is found on the southeastern side of the private island, next door to the similarly named Seaside Village. It consists of a collection of buildings rising one, two and three stories. Seaside Villas and its 48 units overlook the oceanfront as well as neighboring Miami Beach. The Fisher Island condos for sale (or in this case villa residences) range between 670 to 1,670 square feet in size.
Besides its high degree of privacy and great views, Seaside Villas residents can make use of a swimming pool, a biking trail, an assigned parking space for each residence and access to the Fisher Island’s town center within walking distance. The villas have one or two bedrooms and come with features like stainless steel kitchen appliances, granite countertops and spacious balconies, all within buildings depicting Spanish-style architecture.
To the west of Seaside Villas is Cafe Tangier as well as other notable sight like the Vanderbilt Mansion, the Beach Club, Spa Internazionale and the Sunset Bar. These are just a few of the many other attractions and conveniences that don’t require leaving Fisher Island. Getting on and off the island is just a matter of hopping on the ferry found on the northern side of the island.
- The Fisher Island Hotel & Resort
- The Spa Internazionale
- The Marina & Yachting Center
- Tennis Center with eighteen lighted Har-Tru clay, grass and hard courts.
- Nine-hole championship golf course
- Eight exquisite fine dining and casual restaurants.
- Gourmet market
- Pristine beaches over a mile and a half long.
- The Fisher Island Day School
- An on-island fire & emergency station and post office.
- Car ferry, seaplane, yacht and helicopter access 24 hours a day.
- Marble floors
- Central air conditioning units
- Stucco walls
- Spanish style design
- Spacious balconies
- Fully equipped kitchens
- 4 floorplans