Fisher Island’s Oceanside is found on the easternmost side of the private island and consists of six buildings that range between six to ten stories in height. Each of the buildings overlook the waterfront much like the name suggests. The Fisher Island condos for sale within these buildings start with a minimum of 2,530 square feet.
In addition to its unrivaled privacy and views, Oceanside residents can make use of a swimming pool, a pair of parking spaces for each residence, biking trails, billiards and much more. The residences range between two to four bedrooms and are available in four distinct floor plans and have a host of contemporary features like wraparound terraces, marble flooring and kitchens with stainless steel appliances.
Oceanside and Fisher Island are completely detached from the mainland, hence the use of the Fisher Island ferry. You’ll always be able to visit and explore the rest of South Florida but should you decide to remain on the island itself, rest assured that you’ll find everything from a post office, shopping and a school to recreational activities like golfing, tennis, a beach club, a marina and much more.
- The Fisher Island Hotel & Resort
- The Spa Internazionale
- The Marina & Yachting Center
- Tennis Center with eighteen lighted Har-Tru clay, grass and hard courts.
- Nine-hole championship golf course
- Eight exquisite fine dining and casual restaurants.
- Gourmet market
- Pristine beaches over a mile and a half long.
- The Fisher Island Day School
- An on-island fire & emergency station and post office.
- Car ferry, seaplane, yacht and helicopter access 24 hours a day.
- Wraparound terraces
- Concrete stucco adorning a Spanish style design
- Marble floors
- Centralized air conditioning units
- Kitchens with stainless steel appliances
- Variety of floorplans