The 28-story Courvoisier Courts condo is found on the western side of and island that goes by the name of Brickell Key. The building features traditional Miami condos for sale as well as penthouses that occupy two stories, all of them with views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami cityscape. Privacy, captivating vistas of the water and the city of Miami, Courvoisier Courts is a collectively delightful living experience.
In addition to the fitness center that takes up two floors, Courvoisier Courts features a racquetball court and squash. This in addition to the building's other amenities like the social room, swimming pool and much more that's waiting to be discovered. The units of Courvoisier Courts have 806 to 3,751 square feet of living area.
Exploring Courvoisier Courts itself is always a good way to spend some downtime while remaining near your Courvoisier Courts condo home or you may decide to explore the Brickell area itself and beyond. Downtown Miami is home to the Bayside Marketplace, the American Airlines Arena, Miami Art Museum and much more, all of it close to Courvoisier Courts. Across Biscayne Bay is Miami Beach just a couple of minutes from Courvoisier Courts.
- Lobby veranda
- Two-story health club
- Squash, racquetball, and croquet courts
- Resort-style sundeck, swimming pool, and hot spa
- Fully equipped business center with conference room
- Concierge services
- Valet parking
- Storage lockers
- Spacious grand master suites
- Gourmet kitchens with state-of-the-art, General Electric appliances and fine, built-in, European cabinetry
- 9' to 13' ceilings heights
- Washers and dryers, linen closets and pantries