Miami's Icon Brickell Tower II is part of a trio that also includes another tower and a residence hotel. It is a collaborative effort by the Related Group of South Florida and the acclaimed architectural firm of Arquitectonica. The south tower (also known as Tower II) is 57 stories high and you'll find a total of 1,648 residences within the two residential buildings of Icon Brickell.
You'll find studios as well as three bedroom units and penthouses in Icon Brickell. They range from 620 to 1,984 square feet of interior space and provide vistas of the Miami River, skyline, and Biscayne Bay. The entrance to the Icon property and interiors are visually arresting thanks to famed French designer Philippe Starck. As for amenities you'll come upon a massive 28,000 square feet spa, a cutting edge fitness center, a two acre outdoor sanctuary plus a pair of restaurants. Oversized terraces, floor to ceiling glass are two of the many features found within the Icon Brickell Tower II residences.
A major highlight near Icon Brickell Tower II is Mary Brickell Village. You'll come upon many shops, bars and restaurants plus a supermarket or you can explore what else is near Icon Brickell Tower II like Downtown Miami. The Metromover station is close to Icon Brickell Tower II or you may decide to visit other places nearby like Key Biscayne or the barrier island of Miami Beach to the east of Icon Brickell Tower II.
- Around the clock concierge
- 24-Hour security
- 24-Hour valet
- A 40,000 square foot club room
- Vividly prevalent interior design by celebrated French designer Philippe Starck
- 200 Foot swimming pool
- Movie theater on the sun deck
- Aerobics studio
- Eucalyptus steam rooms
- Separate lounges for both men and women
- 12 Choices of residence styles
- One to three bedrooms
- Four one of a kind residential interior design themes
- Kitchens and bathrooms by Philippe Starck
- Countertops in French limestone
- European designer kitchen cabinetry
- Marble bathroom flooring