Miami's The Grand (also known by its full name of DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay) is a 42 story building found on Bayshore Drive within the Midtown Arts district.. As one of the hotel-condos found within the area, this bayfront building provides a spectacular experience whether you decide to live there on a permanent basis or are simply looking for a grand place to stay while in the “Magic City”.
You can already expect a high standard of amenities and features since The Grand is after all backed by the widely recognized Hilton brand. These include an Olympic size swimming pool, Primo's restaurant and lounge, a beauty salon and barber shop, yacht charters, basketball and tennis courts plus much more. The residences of The Grand have 985 to 4,014 square feet and have up to five bedrooms.
If you enjoy live events, the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts can be walked to from The Grand and you'll also find Bicentennial Park and the downtown area of Miami to the south of the building. Also in the southern direction is Resorts World Miami where an enormous array of entertainment and dining activities are in store.
- Direct Bay Views from most units.
- Olympic size outdoor heated pool
- Basketball & Tennis courts
- Tony Chan's water Club
- Primo's Restaurant and Lounge
- Los Guachitos Argentinean Steakhouse
- Biscayne Lady and Miami Yacht Charters
- Concierge Desk
- Beauty Salon
- Barber Shop
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Grand Ballroom and terrace overlooking beautiful Biscayne Bay
- Business Center
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Terrazzo countertops
- Marble bathrooms
- Open living rooms