Explore the western edge of Biscayne Bay to find the eighteen story Crimson condo in Miami’s popular Midtown area. This project by the IDEA architects features a mere ninety Miami condos for sale that have a minimum of 829 square feet and a maximum of 2,139 square feet if you opt for one of the penthouses. The building also sets itself apart by employing “eco-friendly” technology, being one of the few condominiums to also be LEED certified.
In addition to its bayfront location, The Crimson condo has amenities like a cyber cafe, a fitness facility with all of the latest equipment, a movie theater and something called the “C” club which is available exclusively to residents. It’s here where you’ll find a landscaped sundeck, swimming pool plus a hot tub. Each and every one of the units of The Crimson condominium boasts a spacious terrace and you’ll also discover things like Italian cabinetry, European fixtures and unobstructed water vistas in select units. The penthouse has its own rooftop terraces.
There is much to explore in Miami Midtown or you can visit the downtown area, home to the American Airlines Arena, Bayside Marketplace and many more sights. The Miami Design District is nearby or you can explore the several parks and then visit Miami Beach to the east or perhaps the island of Key Biscayne. The location of The Crimson ensures there’s always something to do without having to travel too far.
- Eighth floor "The C Club" amenity area
- Landscaped promenade sundeck
- Large swimming pool
- Indoor/outdoor mini theatre
- Hot tub
- Business center
- Cyber cafe
- All units have balconies or terraces
- Impact resistant, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- Silver Leed Certified Smart Building
- Italian cabinetry in kitchen and bathrooms
- European appliances and fixtures
- Quartz countertops
- Storage included with each parking space
- Additional storage and parking available
- Rental and management program available