The fifty story Ten Museum Park condo in Downtown Miami by architect Chad Oppenheim is located on Biscayne Boulevard and overlooks Bicentennial Park, Biscayne Bay and the Miami cityscape, It’s actually one of the most easily noticeable buildings thanks to its crystalline structure. The building has one, two, three, four and five bedroom Miami condos for sale.
Ten Museum Park’s amenities begin with the restaurant and outdoor café facing Biscayne Bay. You’ll also find a bar and lounge area and 20,000 square feet of office space with waterfront views. The Clinique La Prairie Wellness Center and Pleasure Garden features its own exclusive white glove service. Spa treatments such as massage, aromatherapy and meditation can be found in the pavilions. Each of the 200 Ten Museum Park residences features at least a ten foot ceiling and terraces. Touch panel displays allow communication with Clinique La Prairie services. Kitchens feature stainless steel appliances while bathrooms have spa-style showers. Pets are also allowed at Ten Museum Park.
Walk to Bicentennial Park across the street and then have a meal at Miss Yip’s Chinese Cafe about a block to the south. You’ll find a Metromover Station at the park that allows you to keep your car at home and visit several other spots throughout Miami or you can continue south along Biscayne Boulevard and visit the American Airlines Arena or the Bayside Marketplace. To visit Miami Beach just hop on the MacArthur Causeway and head east across Biscayne Bay.
- 24-Hour valet
- 24-Hour security
- Over 2,500 sq. ft. of bar and lounge area
- Eight infinity edge pools
- More than 19,000 feet of office space
- Two lap pools
- Individual architectural pavilions with specific spa treatments
- Restaurant and outdoor café measuring 10,000 sq feet in length
- Four plunge pools
- Exclusive VIP access to local hotspots and travel destinations
- Enormous 25,000 sq ft Clinique La Prairie spa with Pleasure Garden
- Clinique La Prairie white glove service
- 10 foot ceilings
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Terraces with amazing bay and city views
- Convenient access to spa services from a touch display
- Stainless steel Miele brand kitchen appliances
- Spa-style bathroom showers with a variety of settings
- Dornbracht bathroom fixtures
- Duravit brand water closets and bidets
- Quadratic brand wash-basins