The Sanctuary is located on James Avenue just off of Collins Avenue, itself a major roadway that runs throughout the barrier island. The building features Miami Beach condos for sale as well as hotel suites and is considered a “boutique” building. A major perk is that since it’s off of a major roadway, residents or guests enjoy a much quieter atmosphere.
The rooftop of Sanctuary is one of the many highlights and its where you’ll find the swimming pool as well as deck that you can use for hosting social events. The courtyard is also a wonderful to relax and enjoy the warm ambiance of Miami Beach. Also look for a spa plus the Ola restaurant where you can enjoy some great cuisine. Kitchens with marble countertops are only one of many features found within the suites that also overlook the Sanctuary’s courtyard.
The Bass Museum of Art is about four blocks to the north of the Sanctuary condo and there are two golf courses plus botanical gardens to the northwest. The beach is barely a ten minute walk to the east of the building and it stretches north and south, eventually leading to Bal Harbour and South Beach, respectively. Just two blocks or so to the south is Lincoln Road.
- All suites overlook courtyard
- Spa & salon
- Sugo restaurant & bar
- Rooftop pool
- Pets can stay for an additional charge of $50 per stay
- One queen-sized bed and large free-standing armoire
- Full-sized contemporary sleeper sofa and chair with ottoman
- Two wall-mounted flat screen LCD televisions with remote and cable (42” in living area)
- Kitchenette with refrigerator / wine cooler, microwave, espresso machine, and sink
- Toaster oven, hot water kettle
- Plates, bowls, mugs, glasses, wine glasses, silverware, 3 kitchen knives, cutting board, cork screw
- Large rain shower
- Private steam room with acacia stool
- Private balcony with small table and 2 chairs
- Stereo with tuner and CD player
- In-room safe