The Palau is a five story Miami Beach condo by the architectural firm of Kobi Karp. It has seventy units within what’s called Sunset Harbour and overlooks the similarly named Sunset Islands, a quartet of land masses located west of Miami Beach. Residents of Palau also enjoy views of Biscayne Bay and I-195, a roadway that connects the barrier island and the neighboring city of Miami.
Tropically landscaped outdoor spaces add to the aesthetic of Palau and complement the other amenities like the swimming pool, waterfront promenade, the sundeck featuring a rooftop swimming pool and the glass enclosed fitness facility. The Miami Beach condos for sale of Palau have one, two or three bedrooms and come with oversized balconies plus floor to ceiling windows. The penthouses have their own private terraces while the “lanai” condos have private entrances and courtyards.
Next door to the east of the Palau condo is the Bayshore area of Miami Beach which has a golf club. To the southeast across Dade Boulevard is the Miami Beach Botanical Garden or the Bass Museum of Art directly east. Besides I-195, the Venetian Causeway to the southwest also provides another means of visiting Miami. Take Alton Road south of Palau and it will eventually lead into the South Beach area.
- Tropical outdoor spaces with secret garden and green areas
- Fitness center in a suspended glass structure overlooking the secret garden
- Waterfront promenade with boat docks
- Rooftop swimming pool with sun deck featuring views of Biscayne Bay and South Beach
- Concierge service
- Valet service
- High-end boutiques and cafes on the ground floor
- 320' Linear feet of waterfront
- Five story mixed use condo with 50 exclusive condos, some up to 2,456 sq. ft.
- Floor-to-ceiling, high impact windows
- Penthouses will have private rooftop terraces
- The lanai condos will have courtyards and private entrances
- Smart home ready
- Decorator ready but finishing packages will be available for flooring, closets and window treatments