The Key Colony IV Botanica in Key Biscayne is the last of four buildings located within a gated community spanning more than 35 acres near the eastern side of the island, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. At four stories the Botanica condo is the smallest of the four and it has 65 Key Biscayne condos for sale. The building’s position on the northwestern side of the community allows residents quick access to shopping sites just across the street.
The large size of Key Colony also means there is a great abundance of amenities which include twelve tennis courts, a modern fitness center, jogging paths, a lap pool and another pool by the ocean. Like the rest of the Key Colony condos, the Botanica also has its own swimming pool. Look for marble floors, glass railed balconies and granite kitchen countertops as part of the Key Colony IV Botanica residential features.
The Botanica condo is just south of Crandon Park, a large commons residents and visitors pass through whenever entering or leaving the island of Key Biscayne. There are two shopping centers to the west of Botanica as well as Village Green Park. Bill Baggs Park is yet another commons and is found in the southernmost point of the island. The park is also next door to Key Biscayne’s L’Esplanade Mall. If you head north along Crandon Boulevard you can visit the Miami Seaquarium, Virginia Key and Miami’s popular downtown area just moments from the Botanica.
- Gated community with 24-hour attended guard gate
- Four separate condiminium buildings
- One, Two & Three are 12 story buildings with lobby attendants
- Four has four floors with key-entry to lobbies
- One & Two offer a very limited number of beachfront townhomes
- Lush tropical landscaping throughout the forty acres
- Each building has its own pool plus an Olympic lap pool in the center of the complex and an adults-only oceanfront pool
- Twelve tennis courts
- Pet friendly
- Jogging path throughout the lushly landscaped complex
- Assigned parking
- Spacious floor plans
- Glass enclosed balcony
- Jacuzzi tub
- Stainless steel appliances
- Washer and dryer
- Marble floors
- Granite countertops