Miami's Icon Brickell Viceroy is part of a trio that also includes a pair of residential towers. It is a collaborative effort by the Related Group of South Florida and the acclaimed architectural firm of Arquitectonica. The Viceory is 50 stories high and you'll find a total of 162 hotel rooms/suites.
Some of the Icon Brickell amenities you'll come upon a massive 28,000 square feet spa, a cutting edge fitness center, a two acre outdoor sanctuary plus a pair of restaurants. Oversized terraces, floor to ceiling glass are two of the many features found within the Icon Brickell Viceroy residences.
Residents of Icon Brickell Viceroy will find Mary Brickell Village nearby. Discover plenty of shops, bars and restaurants plus a supermarket so you can get all of your shopping done while remaining near your Icon Brickell Viceroy home. The downtown area of Miami and the island of Key Biscayne are two additional places near Icon Brickell Viceroy and the Metromover station provides an easy way to explore many spots throughout Miami. Miami Beach is across Biscayne Bay to the east of Icon Brickell Viceroy.
- Around the clock concierge
- 24-Hour security
- 24-Hour valet
- A 40,000 square foot club room
- Vividly prevalent interior design by celebrated French designer Philippe Starck
- 200 Foot swimming pool
- Movie theater on the sun deck
- Aerobics studio
- Eucalyptus steam rooms
- Separate lounges for both men and women
- 12 Choices of residence styles
- One to three bedrooms
- Four one of a kind residential interior design themes
- Kitchens and bathrooms by Philippe Starck
- Countertops in French limestone
- European designer kitchen cabinetry
- Marble bathroom flooring