The 57-story Echo Brickell in Miami is a project by Carlos Ott who has contributed to some of the most highly regarded condominiums throughout South Florida. At 635 feet, it's one of the taller buildings in the city of Miami. You'll find a number of modern features which begin with the robotic parking system and a huge swimming pool that overlooks the city and sparkling Biscayne Bay.
Echo features 180 Brickell condos for sale, many of which are ready for move in. Ten, twelve and fourteen foot ceilings are some of the residential features along with fluid layouts and four foot hallways. Echo Brickell's bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens are also described as the largest of any building of its kind. Considering the penthouses are over 7,000 square feet, Echo's boasts may in fact be true.
A major highlight near Echo Brickell is Mary Brickell Village. You'll come upon many shops, bars and restaurants plus a supermarket or you can explore what else is near Echo Brickell like Downtown Miami. The Metromover station is close to Echo Brickell or you may decide to visit other places nearby like Key Biscayne or the barrier island of Miami Beach to the east of Echo Brickell.
- Conceptual Design by Carlos Ott
- Concept interior design by yoo Studio
- Vanishing-edge pool and deck with panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, Downtown Miami and South Beach
- State-of-the-Art 4,000 square foot fitness center and spa overlooking pool, Biscayne Bay, and Downtown Miami
- Resort-style poolside food and beverage services
- Four hot tubs with bathing deck overlooking the spectacular Brickell skyline
- Semi-private elevators with biometrics technology.
- Exceptional concierge services
- World-class health club and spa
- Custom interiors inspired by Carlos Ott
- Delivered furniture ready
- Residences feature panoramic water and city views
- Minimum ten (10) foot ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Apple-based home technology
- Side-by-side paneled SubZero/Wolf appliances
- Oversized gas stoves and custom hood
- SubZero Dual Temperature Wine Storage
- Built-in coffee and espresso machine
- Oversized soaking tub
- Semi-private elevator lobby
- AppleR home technology included in all residences
- Eight (8) foot deep terraces with summer kitchens & outdoor barbeque area
- Ten (10) to twelve (12) foor ceilings clear with floor to ceiling windows