Miami's Brickell on the River South Tower in the area of the same name is indeed found on a northernmost point positioned near the Miami River. The 46 story building is connected to the other Brickell on the River condo via a plaza that has a restaurant, stunning promenade and a collection of distinct amenities. Since Brickell on the River is a mixed use project, residents can dine in the privacy and comfort of their own condo home or discover what restaurants or dining may be available on the ground floor.
The promenade and Riverfront Cafe are two major features of Brickell on the River but you'll also find frequently seen conveniences like a business center, a gym, swimming pool and lots more. The Brickell condos for sale of Brickell on the River South Tower have one, two or three bedrooms with 757 to 1,512 square feet of living area.
Residents of Brickell on the River South Tower will find Mary Brickell Village nearby. Discover plenty of shops, bars and restaurants plus a supermarket so you can get all of your shopping done while remaining near your Brickell on the River home. The downtown area of Miami and the island of Key Biscayne are two additional places near Brickell on the River and the Metromover station provides an easy way to explore many spots throughout Miami. Miami Beach is across Biscayne Bay to the east of Brickell on the River South.
- Dramatic circular arrival with gracious porte cochere entrance
- Exquisitely appointed and furnished two-story lobby with cascading water feature
- Exclusive second floor martini bar
- Tropically landscaped infinity edge pool and sun deck on the 11th floor overlooking the river
- Riverfront promenade
- Riverfront Café
- Spectacular views overlooking the Miami River
- Private ladies’ and men’s floor each with it’s own sauna, whirlpool, steam, lockers and dressing areas
- Cardiovascular and strength training
- Free weights
- Circuit training
- Separate aerobics area
- 24-hour valet
- White glove concierge
- Business center
- Open gourmet kitchens
- Stainless steel appliances
- European style cabinets with granite countertops
- Bathrooms feature marble floors and counters
- Jacuzzi type tubs and glass shower enclosure