Miami's Brickell Bay Club is a 29 story building found right on Brickell Avenue not far from the shimmering waters of Biscayne Bay. The location on the east allows it unimpeded views of Biscayne Bay, Virginia Key and the island of Key Biscayne or the city depending on where within the building you decide to live.
Everything from a swimming pool to a Jacuzzi, fitness center, a play area for children and even a tennis and racquetball court if you’re looking for other athletic recreation are offered. The 452 Brickell condos for sale inside of the building have one or two bedrooms and range between 778 to 1,586 when it comes to square footage.
Explore Mary Brickell Village within walking distance from Brickell Bay Club and you'll find plenty to see and do, including a convenient Publix Supermarket. You can use the Metromover near 101 Brickell condo to explore the city and beyond or you may wish to visit the island Brickell Key near Brickell Bay Club or perhaps Bayside and Bayfront Park. The MacArthur Causeway is also nearby and allows residents of Brickell Bay Club to explore the barrier island of Miami Beach.
- Tennis court
- Covered parking
- Spa/hot tub
- Business center
- Fitness center
- Club house
- 29-Story high-rise
- Elegant, imported granite countertops with backsplashes
- European-style custom designed wood cabinets
- Energy efficient, high-end appliances including dishwasher
- Double-door refrigerator/freezer with automatic ice-maker
- Sophisticated range oven with microwave, hood and fan
- Stainless steel double sink and garbage disposal