Bellini is by the firm of Cohen-Freeman-Encinosa and Martin Z. Margulies is one of the Aventura condos for sale belonging to the upscale community of Williams Island. Because it occupies the last parcel of residential space, Bellini may be the last of the great Williams Island condos but you can rest assured knowing that you will enjoy an unbelievably satisfying living in this building rising 24 stories in to the Aventura skyline.
You'll find three and four bedroom units within Bellini available with 2,235 to 4,600 square feet of living area. Furthermore, each of these units is considered a corner unit and has its own private elevator access. You'll also find residential features like wraparound balconies, ten and twelve foot ceilings and European kitchen cabinetry.
Bellini has a location that practically guarantees you'll always have something new and exciting to do. You could for example go shopping near Bellini at Aventura Mall or you may want to spend a day at the beaches in the city of Sunny Isles Beach to the south of Bellini. Miami Beach, Bal Harbour, Hollywood in Broward County, all of these have much to see and do and are just a couple of minutes away from Bellini.
- Landscaped sundeck with resort-style pool and spa
- Fitness center with Men's and Women's locker rooms and saunas
- Media room for private screenings, plus a kids game room and lounge
- Steps away from the 106-berth Williams Island Marina and Williams Island Club featuring a spectacular health spa, swimming pool, 16-court tennis complex & dining
- Access to Williams Island Marina
- 24-Story tower offering only 70 exclusive residences, a maximum of 4 per floor
- Elegant entrance with porte-cochere and 24-hour valet parking
- Richly appointed lobby with 24-hour front desk staff and concierge
- Round-the-clock private security and computerized access systems
- A private elevator entry to your residence
- Three large bedrooms and 10-foot ceilings throughout
- Corner units with 2,300-2,700 square feet of space and panoramic exposures
- Wraparound, glass-railed balconies with unobstructed water views
- Top-of-the-line interior appointments, fixtures and appliances such as Sub-Zero and Poggenpohl