Developer Don Peeble and the architectural firm of Arquitectonica are two names behind the Bath Club Estates, a sixteen story building comprised of thirteen Miami Beach condos for sale available as ten standard units, a pair of villas that are two stories tall and a penthouse that is also two stories. It joins and is named after the original classic Bath Club which is also in Miami Beach.
The ten standard units of Bath Club Estates have 5,620 square feet and four bedrooms, with features like twelve foot ceilings and 360 degree wraparound terraces. The pair of villas come with private elevators and have 8,688 square feet of living area in addition to a private lap pool. The penthouse is 10,200 square feet and has a rooftop deck with a swimming pool. Bath Club Estates amenities include a fourth floor deck with a screening room, fitness center and a resident lounge that overlooks the building’s infinity edge swimming pool.
Like the original Bath Club, the Bath Club Estates offers a direct beachfront location to the east of the city with views of the Atlantic Ocean. It’s close to several parks as well as Canyon Ranch which offers a strong health minded lifestyle. Golf clubs, Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive to the south, the village of Bal Harbour and its shops to the north, all of these places and more are just a couple of minutes from Bath Club Estates. There is also a Publix Supermarket barely ten minutes away to the northwest.
- Business center
- Fourth floor amenity deck featuring a screening room
- Fitness center
- Wine cellar
- Resident’s lounge overlooking an infinity edge pool with 13 cabanas, one for each residence
- Beachfront pool
- 360 Degree wraparound terrace
- Private elevator foyers
- Master bedroom suite with his/her baths
- Open kitchens with island centrally placed between living area
- Media room and family room
- Private wine cellar
- Private elevator
- Double height living room (24 ft ceiling)
- Spacious decks facing the ocean with a summer kitchen
- Private lap pool approximately 35 ft in length
- Covered lanai area on the west side